Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Peek Into My Pots

 
Good afternoon friends,
Last week I said that we
would be going to a public
garden but...then I changed
my mind.
As my post title hints we
are here at my house today.

The three above are on a
bench in front of our porch
in front of the swing--Left
to Right: A Marigold, Purple
Salvia, and a Carefree Mix
Coleus.

 
An Alligator Tears Coleus
sits to the right of the swing.

 
This is a Wizard Jade Coleus,
it is on the opposite end of the
swing.

 
A lovely Red Geranium
leads you to the back
yard.


Opposite the Geranium is
a Veronica Begonia and a
Twisted Red Celosia. Next
to these is a Renee Michelle
Azalea.
 

As we move out the front
door, I have a Sweet Potato
Vine, Purple Salvia and
a small Fern on the landing.
 
 
Next to the front door on
my ladder is a Kingswood
Torch Coleus on the top
and a Bloodleaf Plant on
the bottom.

 
Off to the right of the front
door is a Lantana and another
Coleus (twin on the deck).
*The wagon is mine from when
I was a little girl.

 
Going down the stairs,
another Geranium, a
Blackeyed Susan and
a mixed pot of Yellow
Marigolds, Purple
Petunias and a Red
Geranium.


Last but not least, Another
variety of Sweet Potato Vine.

We do container gardening
here because our soil is so
acidic and without amending
it A LOT nothing grows! There
is one exception to this and
you will see that soon.

So there you have it a peek
into my pots!  :)



~Keep on Dreaming~



6 comments:

  1. Lovely! A nice follow up to the garden tours. Happy 4th of July to you and Mr. Ken.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-I have more gardens for later posts.

      Happy 4th to you and your family.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Nice mix of plants! I like them all! Happy 4th of July to you and Mr. Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    Happy 4th to you and your family.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty planters. Love the many varieties of plants, colors and textures.

    Hope you had a great 4th of July.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on both.

      I'm pretty pleased with my pots this year.

      Hope your 4th was great.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag