Wednesday, September 24, 2014

B is for...

 

B is for...

Bonfires

They are great in the Fall,
cozy up and enjoy. Toast some
marshmallows and have some
smores. Oh yea! Great activity
for the family or a party!


 

B is for ...

Barn Sales

Love a good Fall Barn Sale.
We have one coming up and
I can't wait! Driving through
the country and seeing
what's for sale.





B is for ...

Baking

What kinds of things do
you bake in the Fall?

We'll do it again tomorrow
for letter C.


~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Oh. ... I gotta join in!!!!! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Those are some of my favorite things about Fall :) I'm planning an iron skillet apple pie in the near future (Trisha Yearwood recipe). Sounds fall-ish to me! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fall-ish to me too.

      It is good to see you. Will be by
      later.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag