Saturday, February 7, 2015

They're Here!



May I present Valentine cards 
made by three truly creative 
bloggers.

The set above is made by Mary, 
She blogs at Adventures of Life
and she lives in Southern Missouri. 
Mary used a variety of media to 
create her cards. Thanks Mary!!!




The mail carrier delivered this 
delightful package later in the
morning...




It came from Leslie in Baltimore,
Maryland and she blogs at 
spoonful... 
She usually has a card party but 
their winter weather canceled it 
so her lovely daughter took the 
supplies to her nanny job and she 
and the kids made the cards this 
year! What an awesome job they 
did! The package contained a ton 
of  Valentines with great stickers 
and a little present, a Valentine 
mug! Love all of it!!! Thanks to 
Leslie,  Michelle and the kids!!!




The postman brought this to my
mailbox later today. It came from
New York. Carol blogs at Buttercup
Counts Her Blessings.
Getting the mail today was exciting!




Cute, cute, cute! They came 
in envelopes but I took them 
out so you could see them.
Thanks Carol!!!

I can't say THANK YOU enough

to these ladies! They took their 
time to make these delightful 
cards so that a lot of  kids will 
have a great Valentine's Day. 
You gals are the BEST. We will 
do this again next year!!!

I haven't finished mine yet, but 

when I do I will show them to 
you.

~Keep on Dreaming~



10 comments:

  1. I really had fun doing the cards. I've got some supplies left and I'll be making a few for friends. They look so cute in the picture, if I say so myself. Sign me up for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do and they are cute in person!

    Thanks again!!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love homemade Valentines. These are all super cute. What a great project, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so cute. I made Valentines a couple of years ago, but nothing since, they really are no much nicer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gals did a great job! Please join us next year.

      M :)

      Delete
  5. They are so much fun!!!! Sheeeesh.. I'm glad the package arrived on time. : ) As always, thank you for hosting this wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, haven't popped over here in awhile. I can tell you enjoyed receiving these. Homemade is always best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag